Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Starting Line

Assalamualaikum. Hai. Hello. Ni hao. Bonjour.

The name's Hanani and this is my personal blog. I'll write whatever I want - but mainly about my thoughts and my life.

My family and I have moved to a few places but I don't have many close friends. I'm not talkative like my younger sister, so it's no surprise that she could make friends in a week when we moved to Jitra two years ago.

I don't talk to strangers unless they approach me first. Yes, this is how I make friends. I've been to four different schools throughout my school years and every time on the first day, I'd keep quiet until someone says hi. Way to go, huh?

I love reading, ever since I was a kid. From Peter and Jane series, to Enid Blyton's books, to Nancy Drew and now, James Patterson's thriller novels.


You can pretty much say that books are my best friends.

And yeah, bookstores are my favourite place besides my bed. I wouldn't notice everyone in the bookstore. It'll be just me and the books. How romantic.

As I like watching crime TV series, I was beginning to think that I should take forensic courses in university so that I'll be like one of the CSIs. You know - searching for clues at crime scenes, taking fingerprints and solving crimes - but it turns out that I'm not brave enough I thought I'd be. So right now, my aim is to simply become an accountant, as I've always love Math and counting money [lol, I sound so nerdy].

Oh, one more thing, I'm more comfortable writing in English than Malay. Plus, I think this helps me to improve my grammar as well. If I'm not in the mood to write in English, then I'll write in Malay. Depends, okay?

Anyways, I'm not a new blogger, to be honest. I have blogs before but I kept deleting them because I don't know what to type and then I'd regret about it later. So let's just hope this one will last and that I will not delete it and regret about it - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment