Assalamualaikum.
Since the SPM results are out, most of 18-year-olds are asking one another about scholarships, what course to take, which university to enter and so on.
Truth to be told, I am afraid. I am afraid of what the future holds for me.
I know more tough challenges are on the way, perhaps maybe even tougher than I'd thought. So, I am afraid that I am not capable of handling them.
But then I've to remind myself that I've had pretty tough challenges through my way in secondary school, but yet here I am, standing tall and proud.
*Pats self at the back*
I admit that I cry a lot, like a lot. At that time, I felt like giving up, and my heart broke into a million pieces.
But then, I asked myself, why do I have to behave this way? This is not what I want myself to be. I do not want to see myself crying a lot, lock myself in the bedroom and become a weak person.
No. I am not that kind of person.
I am a strong person, that doesn't care about what other people think.
So, for those lovely people out there, who are probably having a difficult time right now, please, please stay strong. Do not make yourself look weak. You are stronger than you think you are, trust me.
In the future, when you remember that you've survived during times like this, you would be so, so proud of yourself - and that's what makes you stronger to face the even tougher upcoming challenges of life.
Making new friends is tough.
Changing schools is tough.
Having no friends is tough.
Having to hear what people judge about you is tough.
If everyone else can survive their own challenges, then why can't you?
All the best for your future plans. Make our parents proud of us. Yes, we can ! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Naziha! Good luck to you too. Insha Allah kita semua akan berjaya dalam bidang masing2. :)
Delete