Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Improving Our English

Assalamualaikum.

For the past few days, I've been googling about INTEC and Kolej Teknologi Timur, just in case because Alissa said we'd be students in either one of them. So that's how I found Kak Syaza Nazura's blog. She also went to INTEC and is currently a student in the US. Her blog is very inspiring and her English, to me, is just superb.

So a few days ago I asked her at her ask.fm about improving my English [especially my speaking skills] and yesterday she finally replied my question.

1. Watch English movies.
2. Read English books.
3. Practice your English by writing.
4. Speak, speak, speak.
5. Learn root words, prefixes and suffixes.
6. Listen to English songs.
7. Always bring a notebook.
8. Learn idioms, common phrases and slang words.

For the full answer, click here.

I just thought that I should share this, as I'm sure all of us are trying to improve our English. Hope that helps! :)

P.S.: I'll be doing my A-levels at INTEC Shah Alam, registration is on 30th June. Please wish me luck and hopefully everything's going to be alright.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh nani , congrats yaa :) study rajin rajin tau ^^ haha insyaAllah kita jumpa kat UK nanti ye ^^

    ReplyDelete