Assalamualaikum.
I just realized how Allah can take something from us just in a split second. I know this probably sounds cliche, but I just realized this.
My dad was a bit unfortunate the other day when he went hiking at Cameron Highlands and the ligaments in his left leg are torn, so for now he'd have to walk using crutchers.
So long story short, he has a sprained ankle but at least his leg isn't broken. That could've been much worse though, alhamdulillah.
Because of this, nowadays he'd take time to walk, as using crutchers is still new to him, and sometimes when he wants to sit on a chair, he struggles a bit and would sometimes wanted to fall but didn't, and all of us were like, half-screaming and reaching our hands out to catch him.
Every single thing that my dad wants to do, we'd have to be there to help him.
And seeing him like that just makes me sad.
It made me realized how just because of that leg, it affects our daily lives and couldn't do our daily routine well.
Maybe this is how Allah wanted me to realize about this and how we should be grateful for every tiny little thing. Like right now, I'm grateful for these fingers that I have, because it helps me to type this post! Yes, I may have small and sweaty fingers but that's okay, I should be grateful just because I have fingers.
Oh, and also because of my dad's leg, I won't be coming to Jitra to take my result this Thursday. Yes, I'm kind of sad, that I couldn't meet my classmates and teachers but I'm sure there's something good in this.
So this Thursday when all candidates of SPM 2013 are gathering at their own schools' halls, I'll be at home, anxious waiting for my result through text or my friends.
Reading my classmates' comments about this Thursday, about how they said that they're hoping all of us get straight As, somehow I feel a bit determined and enthusiastic.
Yeah, 5 Amethyst boleh! :)
P.S.: I've passed my QTI. The same pakcik judged me but somehow he started chatting with me when I started driving and I felt a bit calm. Lastly he asked me, "Kenapa hari tu hang tak bawa kereta macam ni?" Hahaha. Alhamdulillah so much!
P.S.S.: Currently reading an Islamic History novel about Khalid bin Walid written by Abdul Latip Talib, just to calm my mind. Such a great novel and I'm looking forward to buy other Islamic novels by this author. :D Sungguh, sangat kagum dengan Khalid bin Walid dan keberaniannya. I think reading novels like this one is a great way for me to know about our dear beloved Islamic figures.
No comments:
Post a Comment