Assalamualaikum.
So
there are about two weeks before I'll go to PJ for registration and so
far, my suitcase is still empty. Don't get me wrong, I already did make
some preparations - but I put them a huge box to gather up all the
things first. I repeat - a HUGE box - and that doesn't include food,
drinks, plates and bowls, forks and spoons, shoes etc. Ughh.
Since
this is going to be my first time living in a hostel and being away
from my family, so yes, I'm going to bring pretty much everything I
need. Duhh, the university is going to be my second home, after all.
I did tell you about my cousins who went to UIA, kan? Well, they're pretty excited. When I asked questions about the U to one of my cousins, she was like, "Awak punya pasal lah ni, dah rindu dah kat UIA."
My aunts pun kept reminding things that I need to bring. At first, I thought it'd be better if I bring a HUGE suitcase but my aunt said that a bit smaller would be okay as it'd be easier to carry it if my room is on the 8th or 9th floor [in case the lift is full - because usually it is]. Tapi kalau boleh tak naklah bilik atas-atas sangat. >.<
To be honest, I'm half excited and half scared to go to UIA. Excited because I can't wait to learn! Accounts, Economics and Mathematics pula tu! I'm also excited because I'll be meeting new friends, new lecturers, new environment, new food [ahem, hopefully]. Scared because anything in the world could happen to me but hopefully pelajar-pelajar UIA baik-baiklah ye. ^_^
Soon I'll be missing my mum's cooking, my comfortable bed and pillows, the TV, my family [duh] and also the fact that I can't watch and check my sister's works is a bit sad. T-T
Also I'll miss my home's WiFi, because I heard that UIA's WiFi is reallyyyyyyy slowwwwww. T____T
My mum would sometimes remind me to be a bit tough dan jangan lembut-lembut sangat. Kalau orang minta tolong iron baju, cakap je tak boleh [sekali-sekala tak apalah, tapi jangan selalu sangat.] Nanti tak pasal-pasal kena buli. Because according to my cousin, "Hanani ni kan pendiam, lemah-lembut sikit macam gadis Melayu terakhir".
Ahem.
I am not though, trust me. Not at all.
Will write about this some other time. Later!
P.S.: I was thinking about changing my background - but that means I'll have to change my header too. Ugh I don't have time to do both! Apasal lah pergi buat header matching dengan background. T_T
I did tell you about my cousins who went to UIA, kan? Well, they're pretty excited. When I asked questions about the U to one of my cousins, she was like, "Awak punya pasal lah ni, dah rindu dah kat UIA."
My aunts pun kept reminding things that I need to bring. At first, I thought it'd be better if I bring a HUGE suitcase but my aunt said that a bit smaller would be okay as it'd be easier to carry it if my room is on the 8th or 9th floor [in case the lift is full - because usually it is]. Tapi kalau boleh tak naklah bilik atas-atas sangat. >.<
To be honest, I'm half excited and half scared to go to UIA. Excited because I can't wait to learn! Accounts, Economics and Mathematics pula tu! I'm also excited because I'll be meeting new friends, new lecturers, new environment, new food [ahem, hopefully]. Scared because anything in the world could happen to me but hopefully pelajar-pelajar UIA baik-baiklah ye. ^_^
Soon I'll be missing my mum's cooking, my comfortable bed and pillows, the TV, my family [duh] and also the fact that I can't watch and check my sister's works is a bit sad. T-T
Also I'll miss my home's WiFi, because I heard that UIA's WiFi is reallyyyyyyy slowwwwww. T____T
My mum would sometimes remind me to be a bit tough dan jangan lembut-lembut sangat. Kalau orang minta tolong iron baju, cakap je tak boleh [sekali-sekala tak apalah, tapi jangan selalu sangat.] Nanti tak pasal-pasal kena buli. Because according to my cousin, "Hanani ni kan pendiam, lemah-lembut sikit macam gadis Melayu terakhir".
Ahem.
I am not though, trust me. Not at all.
Will write about this some other time. Later!
P.S.: I was thinking about changing my background - but that means I'll have to change my header too. Ugh I don't have time to do both! Apasal lah pergi buat header matching dengan background. T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment