Assalamualaikum.
On the 23rd of April, I went to my school at Jitra because of Majlis Anugerah Gemilang [but we call MAG for short]. As usual, I became very nervous as this is my first time going to school since Form 5 ended [I was absent on the results day due to my dad's sprained ankle]. Even my mum was nervous because she kept reminding me that I've no suitable baju kurung to wear and that we should buy new ones.
So we did. I was so lazyyyyyyyyy to go out [especially when it comes to shopping - tapi shopping buku tak apa haha]. We went to multiple boutiques and stores because my mum is a bit cerewet when it comes to clothes. She wanted to buy baju kurung that is a bit plain dan susah nak kedut [because she said that wearing baju kurung that is easy to kedut is a big no-no - especially that I'm going to be on stage]. After about an hour or two, we finally bought two baju kurungs, and they're both pink.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pink.
Both are not the same colour though. One is pink and the other is a combination of pink and purple. But still, you can tell it's pink.
Finally, the big day came and my mum made two cakes for the teachers [satu kek sesi pagi, satu kek sesi petang]. As soon as we arrived, my mum and sister brought the cakes to the bilik guru and I immediately went to the hall because I was 30 minutes late! I finally found my seat and I sat next to Alissa. Everyone was like, "Hi, Nani!" [okay lah, not everyone] and I chatted with Alissa, Siti and Zalikha for a while.
To be honest, last year's MAG is way meriah and fun. I don't know why they didn't even put the decorative lights this year. Mana aci. Mentang-mentanglah tahun ni tak ada student yang dapat straight A+.
I went home as soon as I received my award. I was a bit sad that I can't stay for a bit longer [because they already make plans to go to Tutti Frutti after MAG]. Anyway, my mum told me that she bumped into my Accounts teacher when she and my sister were on their way to bilik guru earlier. My teacher asked my mum what course do I want to take and when my mum answered, "Accounting", my teacher laughed. She said she remembered that there was a student that kept looking at her when she was teaching. Her exact words [according to my mum]: "Saya hairanlah, kenapa dengan budak ni, asyik tengok orang. Esok-esok tu baru dia beritahu dia nak ambil Akaun. Saya pun terimalah, dengan syarat tengok keputusan Pertengahan Tahun."
I was like, what?! My teacher noticed that I've been staring at her teaching Accounts?!
Hahahahahahahaha ok malu sat.
Seriously, sayang sangat kat cikgu Akaun. The way she explains and helps her students. Cikgu Akaun ni jugalah yang paling rajin buat kelas tambahan. The other teachers buat kelas tambahan untuk kelas kami sekali-sekala. But there must be at least one Accounts extra class per week. Sebab tu la bersemangat sangat bila ada kelas Akaun. Muehehe.
There was one time when my Accounts teacher was absent in about a month [or was it two?] because she was sick. I don't know whether it was fever or anything but I think it's pretty serious as she was in her MCs that long. Not anyone knows why. So when she was gone, our Accounts class was combined with the next class and... well, I don't understand what their teacher is teaching. The teacher's teaching style was different. She just stood in front of the class, explaining [without using the whiteboard] and gives us exercises. Believe me, not even my friends understand her. I was worried about my Mid-Year results. But eventually I managed to understand [just a bit] and we were all so glad when our teacher came back. We were like, "CIKGUUUUUUUU, KAMI RINDU CIKGU. CIKGU, TAK FAHAM. CIKGU, TOLONG EXPLAIN. CIKGU, MACAM MANA NI." So yeah. Probably the worst month.
But please don't misunderstand. I love all the teachers as well. <3
Sorry, no pictures of us at MAG though. I'm not a fan of taking pictures, usually my sister is the one who takes loads of pictures, but during MAG she was at KFC with her friends. The camera was in my sling bag the whole time but I was too shy to take it out and take pictures of the stage etc. If you haven't notice, there's not a single picture of me in this blog.
After I received the award, my mum asked did I take pictures, and when I answered no, she took the camera and took pictures of me with Siti, Dhana, Insyirah and my Accounts teacher. But no, I'm not going to put them here though.
Don't get me wrong. Everyone was beautiful. I'm ugly. I turned out ugly in most pictures so that's why.
So we did. I was so lazyyyyyyyyy to go out [especially when it comes to shopping - tapi shopping buku tak apa haha]. We went to multiple boutiques and stores because my mum is a bit cerewet when it comes to clothes. She wanted to buy baju kurung that is a bit plain dan susah nak kedut [because she said that wearing baju kurung that is easy to kedut is a big no-no - especially that I'm going to be on stage]. After about an hour or two, we finally bought two baju kurungs, and they're both pink.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pink.
Both are not the same colour though. One is pink and the other is a combination of pink and purple. But still, you can tell it's pink.
Finally, the big day came and my mum made two cakes for the teachers [satu kek sesi pagi, satu kek sesi petang]. As soon as we arrived, my mum and sister brought the cakes to the bilik guru and I immediately went to the hall because I was 30 minutes late! I finally found my seat and I sat next to Alissa. Everyone was like, "Hi, Nani!" [okay lah, not everyone] and I chatted with Alissa, Siti and Zalikha for a while.
To be honest, last year's MAG is way meriah and fun. I don't know why they didn't even put the decorative lights this year. Mana aci. Mentang-mentanglah tahun ni tak ada student yang dapat straight A+.
I went home as soon as I received my award. I was a bit sad that I can't stay for a bit longer [because they already make plans to go to Tutti Frutti after MAG]. Anyway, my mum told me that she bumped into my Accounts teacher when she and my sister were on their way to bilik guru earlier. My teacher asked my mum what course do I want to take and when my mum answered, "Accounting", my teacher laughed. She said she remembered that there was a student that kept looking at her when she was teaching. Her exact words [according to my mum]: "Saya hairanlah, kenapa dengan budak ni, asyik tengok orang. Esok-esok tu baru dia beritahu dia nak ambil Akaun. Saya pun terimalah, dengan syarat tengok keputusan Pertengahan Tahun."
I was like, what?! My teacher noticed that I've been staring at her teaching Accounts?!
Hahahahahahahaha ok malu sat.
Seriously, sayang sangat kat cikgu Akaun. The way she explains and helps her students. Cikgu Akaun ni jugalah yang paling rajin buat kelas tambahan. The other teachers buat kelas tambahan untuk kelas kami sekali-sekala. But there must be at least one Accounts extra class per week. Sebab tu la bersemangat sangat bila ada kelas Akaun. Muehehe.
There was one time when my Accounts teacher was absent in about a month [or was it two?] because she was sick. I don't know whether it was fever or anything but I think it's pretty serious as she was in her MCs that long. Not anyone knows why. So when she was gone, our Accounts class was combined with the next class and... well, I don't understand what their teacher is teaching. The teacher's teaching style was different. She just stood in front of the class, explaining [without using the whiteboard] and gives us exercises. Believe me, not even my friends understand her. I was worried about my Mid-Year results. But eventually I managed to understand [just a bit] and we were all so glad when our teacher came back. We were like, "CIKGUUUUUUUU, KAMI RINDU CIKGU. CIKGU, TAK FAHAM. CIKGU, TOLONG EXPLAIN. CIKGU, MACAM MANA NI." So yeah. Probably the worst month.
But please don't misunderstand. I love all the teachers as well. <3
Sorry, no pictures of us at MAG though. I'm not a fan of taking pictures, usually my sister is the one who takes loads of pictures, but during MAG she was at KFC with her friends. The camera was in my sling bag the whole time but I was too shy to take it out and take pictures of the stage etc. If you haven't notice, there's not a single picture of me in this blog.
After I received the award, my mum asked did I take pictures, and when I answered no, she took the camera and took pictures of me with Siti, Dhana, Insyirah and my Accounts teacher. But no, I'm not going to put them here though.
Don't get me wrong. Everyone was beautiful. I'm ugly. I turned out ugly in most pictures so that's why.
Ugly laa sangat , awak tu cantik je laa :) anyway congrats yaa . Hope cita cita nani nak jadi accounter tu trcapai okay :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Awin, but I'd have to disagree about that. :) Thanksssss, Awin! *hugs* Hopefully kita semua akan berjaya dalam bidang masing2.
Delete