Tuesday, 4 November 2014

End of Sem 1

Assalamualaikum and HI, EVERYONE!!!!! :)

I'm at my home sweet home, as my first semester is officially over!

Oh my, oh my, how time flies. It's been four months but yet I feel like it's only two.

To recap what happened in these four months, I don't think I'll able to finish the whole story by tonight or even tomorrow. Or the next day after tomorrow.

Yeah, sure, a lot of things happened. All the laughter, happiness, tears. We laughed, we cried. There are definitely ups and downs but hey, that's what makes this whole semester very meaningful.

Oh, I almost forgot something - HI, FARAH, AIREEN, TIKAH, AINAA. I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY READING THIS.

*continues* Anyway, my last paper of final exam was on Saturday [I KNOW RIGHT, LIKE IT'S SATURDAY but we still have exam because all of us wants to go home early blergh] but my girls and I hang out on Friday because we're cool liddat. Nahhh, it's because Ainaa is going back on Saturday right after the exam so we didn't have any choice.

Oh, and we went shopping [more like window shopping but who cares] by wearing jubah.
Yup, jubah.
Yup, all four of us.
Yup, all four of us wore jubah.

It's like this group of nasyid girls just walked in and yeah, I can feel people looking at us with their judging faces, looking at us from head to toe, but we acted like it's all natural. [Why do I feel like we should've put sunglasses on?]

So anyway, we reached Akasia like, 5, I think, and since we still have exam the following day, we studied CTIS together. [Eventhough all of us were so lazyyyyy to study because our holiday mood is already switched on.]

I don't have a lot of pictures of all four of us, as we don't really take selfies that much [except for Tikah, she loves selfies lol].

So the end of CTIS examination marks the end of our first semester, and of course it wouldn't be official without pictures of my class.



311 and Sedbergh, see you guys in two months. I'm sure gonna miss every single one of you.

I don't know why, but I cannot wait to see what will be waiting for us in Sem 2.

Ciao. *waves*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngeng!kutuk aku!tapi xpelaa..nama aku byk gak dsebut..uhukuhuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi hi nani. i even bookmark-ed ur blog haha! aww thanks for mentioning me, im like ur biggest fan ever hahaha ! gosh awat kami tak perasan post ni OTL

    -Aireen

    ReplyDelete