You were a breath of fresh air
Like flowers during spring
Making me to always yearn for your presence
Making me feel loved
For you accepted me
Just as I am
Because no one told me
To love myself
The bright blue sky then turned grey
You turned to a poisonous snake
Bit me with your deadly poison
I ran out of fresh air
Making me lost my breath
Making me feel full of hatred
I was back in the first square
Curtains were finally pulled
Revealing your true colours
You were not blue
Or black
You are in fact colourless
For any colour does not deserve you
As I moved to the next squares
Eventually I realised
The importance of self love and respect
All I have to do is
To love my flawed self
Because I am worthy
And I will let no one
Telling me otherwise
-- NHA (4 September 2017, 2:15 PM)
No comments:
Post a Comment