Sunday, 30 June 2019

Swift

Hey, how have you been doing? I don’t think about you as much nowadays, and it hurts less now; much lesser. I guess it’s true that time heals, although not completely. I’m still very much disappointed, but also very much content. As long as I have my girls with me, I know I can face anything. But deep inside I know, if I have you in the team, I would be fearless.

What does this mean – suddenly I’m writing about our what-ifs and what-nots? I’m not exactly sure. I stumbled upon a healing message in Instagram and I instantly thought about you. Does it always have to be you? Is it true that I’m in the healing process? Is it true that you were toxic to me? Or maybe it was all in my head; maybe I was the toxic one? I’ve read somewhere before that each and everyone of us has a toxic part in ourselves. Maybe that was it. Maybe both of us were toxic to each other. And so I would like to apologise, if I ever did any harm to you. This apology may be long overdue, although I’m sure there’s a high possibility that you won’t read this.

Anyhow, now that we’re both graduating soon, I hope and pray that everything will fall in place just as you plan. May both of us flourish in our own ways, and if we ever bumped into each other anywhere in the future, I hope we would both have the courage, and put the past behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment