Saturday, 14 March 2015

FRIM Committee

Assalamualaikum.

Okay, I'm actually kind of lazy to tell you about the committee I joined, because that was like, more than a month ago, but I'll tell you anyways since I've promised.

So it all started when I received a poster through my class group via WhatsApp. The poster is definitely attractive, and it was written that the A-Levels Committee will be organising an event at FRIM, and they're looking for volunteers to help them with the event (more like forming a new committee). So the positions available are Programmer, Secretary, Treasurer and the list goes on.

I was like, 'Yeahhhhh', because this is what I REALLY needed, as I was not active at all (like seriously, at all) in my first semester so that was my time to shine! (Ceh, walaupun in the end tak shine mana pun.)

So I wanted to become a secretary or treasurer (because I love typing and counting money lol) but I know that these two positions will be very busy so I decided to choose to be one of the AJKs instead (nampak tak, nak jawatan tapi malas huh) - AJK of Gifts and Special Tasks to be exact (because I love wrapping gifts lolol), and sorry, I forgot what AJK is called in English. ^^"

The project manager is my classmate, Shaz, so it'll be easier for me since I already know her well. I was the first person to volunteer, btw (nampak tak betapa semangatnya nak dapat jawatan). So anyway a committee was formed, and I get to meet these new people.

Long story short (malas la nak hurai panjang-panjang -.-), it was really fun but of course it was challenging as well. I think it's good that I learned a few things, as I am such an introvert that I have problems interacting with people.

We have problems when we were a bit confuse with the total of students that are going because some students were in and then the next day, they wanted out so ughhhh. Oh, not to mention that we had to change the date of the programme, from Saturday 7th February to Sunday 8th February. That is such a huge bummer though, so of course a few students then contacted us and said that they'll not be able to join as they already have plans on Sunday. And also we have problems with the money because at first our budget is not enough, but then somehow we have extra money at the end of the programme. Weird, I know. I was like, 'How in the world did this happen?????' but all of them were like, 'Rezeki lah ni, alhamdulillah'.

And about the stickers. *Sigh* Since I'm in the gift section, that means I'm in charge of the gifts, and after discussing with the committee, we agreed to give small cactus plants to everyone who joined our programme, and put a sticker with the name of our programme and the date on the vase.

AND IT TURNED OUT THE DATE ON THE STICKERS WERE WRONG.
TARIKH SALAHHHHH ARGHHH STGHRESSSS

I was really pissed off at myself because HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT, HANANI ARGHHH

But even the whole committee didn't notice it. Pretty much everyone didn't notice that, suprisingly. Shaz is the one who noticed it in the first place because she was holding and looking at the plants. She told me immediately but I was like, 'Betullah tarikh 8 February, apa yang salahnya.' But yeah, the year is wrong. 2014. --------___--------"

Amani is the one who designed the sticker and I was right next to her, watching her do her thing. But it was like 1 in the morning so I guess both of us were sleepy and tired so we didn't notice the mistake.

But it's okay, things happened, you know. Cuma lain kali, mohon check banyak kali, Hanani, even the year. =.=

Kata tak nak hurai panjang tapi tulis panjang juga. Okay, yang boleh jadi panjang ni sebab nak lepas geram pasal silap tarikh tu. T_T

I thought I can write about the whole programme in one post but looks like I'm going to split it into two. Sorry, guys, I'm really sleepy now. I arrived Taiping yesterday at 8.30PM by train (wiwiwiwiwiiii syok) and I just feel so sleepy today. Tapi banyak kerja kena buat. D:

Happy holidays, everyone! Safe trip to your home, insha Allah. Nanti kalau rajin (bukan kalau ada masa, tapi kalau rajin), I'll update about the programme and what happened on that day.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment