Assalamualaikum, peeps!
Sorry for not updating for such a long time. I didn't know what to write at first but now that it's been about two months, of course I have something.
Long story short [I've lots of assignments to do so I'm gonna make this short], my second semester so far is okay. My girls are still my housemates so we're absolutely thrilled about that, no doubt.
Since I dropped Psychology for this semester [because I want to focus on my Economics], my class timetable has many gaps. My housemates' have gaps too but not as many as mine. For example, on Monday I only have one class which is Economics from 2 to 4PM. Hahaha. So I can go to INTEC as late as 12PM. *grins* But I didn't because I'm afraid there will be no buses at 12.
Oh and also because we don't have any English class at all for this semester. At all. It's because they want us to focus more on our AS, so we'll have English class again next semester. But then that will just make our third semester a hectic one as we will also start applying for universities then. Haish.
What elseeeeeeeee.
Oh, new lecturers. I'm getting used to them and they're okay, I guess. Janji faham apa yang diajar.
Almost forgot about my new class! Since most of us dropped a subject and some didn't [like Atikah hahaha], our class changed. I'm no longer in Sedbergh, but in Staveley instead. So yeah, new class, new classmates. I'm getting used to them as well, and I sit next to Yaya and Shaz in class. It's not like I don't know all my new classmates, some of them are my classmates from last sem. So I guess that's okay.
Oh, and did I tell you that I volunteer to join a committee? It's a committee to plan a trip to FRIM. But that's a whole different story. I'll tell you about that later, I promise.
I guess that's it, for now. Okay, gotta go google about my Econs presentation. Byeeeeeeee! x
No comments:
Post a Comment