Assalamualaikum, people.
How are you guys doing? Sorry for not updating. Been busy with A Levels. Not that busy, I mean, at least I'm not, and I regret that.
So I'm currently taking my AS exam. What is AS, you may be wondering? It's hard to explain, really. It even took me like, almost a semester to actually understand what AS really is. ^^' Briefly, AS is the half of A Levels.
I have five papers altogether for my AS - Economics Unit 1 and 2, Accounting Unit 1, Core Mathematics C12 and Statistics S1.
I probably have mentioned before (or not) that I was struggling with Economics, and I still am.
Thankfully, I've found my study group buddies (wait a minute, that sounds wrong, but I don't know what else to replace those words. Ahh faham2 lah kan.)
It all started when Atikah had a discussion with her friends, Amir and Amalin, at the library. I followed along because I wanted to study as well (although I rarely study at the library - the quietness and coldness make me want to sleep more rather than study, but the probability of sleeping if I stayed at Akasia for the whole day is higher, so might as well study at the library). Ainaa came with us too, so we sat in one table and Atikah and her friends in the table next to us. They were revising Economics, and I can hear Amir giving out tips and techniques on how to answer the questions. I was like, 'Nak tahu jugakkkkkkkk' and so I was eavesdropping. Haha.
Hanani and shyness cannot be separated, so yes of course I was shy to join them as I don't know Amir that much (never talked to him before), Atikah and Amalin actually had to drag me to sit with them. Haha.
So anyway, that is how our little study group started, later joined by Hanna, Aisyah (most of the time), Amani and our latest addition, Zethy. Our spot in the library is at the top floor (because not many students study there - lagi sikit orang, lagi kami suka haha).
Honestly, I'm so thankful for these guys, for our study group. It helped me a lot, especially in Economics (walaupun exam macam hmmmm tak sempat nak jawab habis jugak hmmm) but at least now I know what to write for my evaluation, and how to answer on specific topics.
And the best part is we're planning to continue to study together until A2 inshaAllah. :))
So back to my AS, I only have one paper left, Statistics, which is in two weeks. Haha. Exactly the main reason why I'm lying and relaxing on my bed, and typing this long blog post, because I don't know what else to do. Atikah is currently watching a movie (Hindustan, of course), Ainaa is studying for her Biology paper tomorrow, and Amani is at her sister's house, she's going back to Kedah tomorrow.
Man, can't believe I'm about to end my second semester, how time flies. I can still remember the time when I typed my end-of-first-semester post. Those were the times. *sigh* And when my next semester comes, I'll become the senior - yikes.
Oh, that reminds me. My housemates and I (minus Amani) applied to be PMs (Pemimpin Mahasiswa) for the orientation of Intec's new students. Told Mum about it and all she said was, 'Awak jangan nak buat muka masam sangat, senyum sikit'. I was like, 'Ye, tahu2'.
I've never actually realised how 'masam' my face looks like, until the other day (I think this happened about a month ago). I was in the bus, wanted to go back to Akasia and I was sitting alone. A guy (I don't know which programme he is from, but he didn't look familiar) got on the bus and I looked at him, he was looking at me too. He walked until my row but he didn't sit. The bus was almost full, so I assumed he wanted to take the empty seat next to me, but he didn't. And then I heard a girl talked to him (must be his classmate or something), saying things like 'Duduk jelah'. So obviously he didn't want to sit next to me because of my 'angry' look (I was also having kind of a bad mood on that day, I don't know why, it comes and goes) and he ended up standing, I think, or sitting at the back row (I didn't turn back to look so I didn't know).
Oh wow, what a post. Hahaha nampak sangat rindu nak menulis. :P Okay, peeps, sorry for the extremely long post, I'll update soon, I hope.
Good night and sweet dreams! (Or good morning as it's already 1. Haha.)
People who don't know you might judge you differently. Padahal Nani baik gilaaaa
ReplyDelete