Assalamualaikum.
So, I guess you can pretty much know about what I'm going to write from the title, kan?
UPU was released yesterday at 12 o'clock noon, but I was at the store with my mum, shopping for shirts and pants. So I used SMS and it says that I got Programme Y0200 at UIA. I was glad because I already expected that I'll get UIA since my 6 out of 8 choices are programmes at UIA. Haha.
But Y0200? What programme is that? I didn't remember which programmes has which codes so I was a bit worried that I'll get programmes like Asasi Farmasi or Kejuruteraan. Although Pharmacy is okay, but I prefer Accounts more.
So as soon as I got home, I sat in front of the laptop and quickly wanted to check what programme, but it was raining quite heavily at that time so the internet was reallyyyyy slowwwww. So, feeling a bit pissed, I turned off the laptop and ate lunch because I was so starving. Haha.
Later, I opened my WeChat and saw Alissa wrote 'UIA'. I commented, 'Same!' and she asked me what course, I said I've no idea and told her the programme's code. She was like, 'Yayyyyyyy samaaaaaaa. Asasi Ekonomi dan Sains Pengurusan.'
After I read her comment, I shouted a bit. lol Yeah, excited la kan ada geng. :3 And it turns out Zalikha, Aireen and Fatin Illya got the same course as me. *high five*
But then, there's MARA-JPA. Ahhhhh what if I got the scholarship? Then I'd have to leave UIA. Hmmm, I was a bit worried if I got it though. Cepatlah keluar keputusan MARA-JPA.
Anyways, my first choice of university is UM, but since there's no Asasi for Accounting, then UIA lah is the answer. Alhamdulillah, I got the course I wanted. :)
So for new enrolled UIA students, we'd have to take English Test, Arabic Test, Tilawah Test and Fardhu Ain. Haha. Takut la pula since I don't have any Arabic skills and I'm shy to recite in front of people as my recitation is not that good. Four of my cousins used to go to UIA [I know, ramai kan XP], so I asked one of them about the tests and at first I thought I don't have to take the Arabic Test as I don't have any Arabic skills but she said all the tests are compulsory. I'm doomed. Haha.
So since the registration date is less than a month from now, I'd have to use the time I have to study a bit about Arabic and practice my English pronunciation as well as my recitation. I know that I can't answer most of the Arabic Test questions, tapi yang penting kita usaha, betul?
One more thing, bagus juga masuk UIA ni, we get to cover our aurah properly [which of course, including our feet] and all the clothes must be loose. Plus, we get to learn Arabic, which will makes us understand Quran even more. Hopefully masuk UIA ni will make me become a better person.
I'm looking forward to the registration day, tapi takutlahhhhh Ta'aruf Week. Harap-harap dapat satu dorm dengan kawan-kawan.
Good luck and all the best to every single one of you! Sungguh tak percaya kita semua nak masuk U dah. Hmm tetiba sedih. All these years I've been going in and out of school, I didn't realize those times are precious.
Nanti mana tahu, tup tup, sesiapa kahwin pula. Wakakaka.
P.S.: Almost forgot, Happy Mother's Day to the world's coolest mum! I'm sure going to miss your cooking and cakes soon. T-T
So since the registration date is less than a month from now, I'd have to use the time I have to study a bit about Arabic and practice my English pronunciation as well as my recitation. I know that I can't answer most of the Arabic Test questions, tapi yang penting kita usaha, betul?
One more thing, bagus juga masuk UIA ni, we get to cover our aurah properly [which of course, including our feet] and all the clothes must be loose. Plus, we get to learn Arabic, which will makes us understand Quran even more. Hopefully masuk UIA ni will make me become a better person.
I'm looking forward to the registration day, tapi takutlahhhhh Ta'aruf Week. Harap-harap dapat satu dorm dengan kawan-kawan.
Good luck and all the best to every single one of you! Sungguh tak percaya kita semua nak masuk U dah. Hmm tetiba sedih. All these years I've been going in and out of school, I didn't realize those times are precious.
Nanti mana tahu, tup tup, sesiapa kahwin pula. Wakakaka.
P.S.: Almost forgot, Happy Mother's Day to the world's coolest mum! I'm sure going to miss your cooking and cakes soon. T-T
tengok-tengok cik nani kite kawen dulu
ReplyDelete