Assalamualaikum.
Hey guys. So since I've already promised that I'd write about my Speaking Trials, so here you go.
Part 1:
What is the meaning of your name?
Do you think you are soft spoken? (Okay, long story short, this question was asked because I said that one of the reasons my mum chose this name is because that there's this person named Hanani she really adores and she is soft spoken.)
What makes you happy?
What makes you sad?
Part 2:
Describe a precious gift that you loved most.
Include in your answer:
what is it
who is it from
why is it precious to you
Part 3:
Do you think young people are happier than old people?
What do you think of comparing yourself with others?
What do you think about happiness between countries?
I think I was asked another question in Part 3 but I can't put my finger on what it is.
All in all, I felt quite confident, I felt really good about myself. Yeah sure, there were some fillers and I did feel nervous (who doesn't) but our examiner was really nice so I guess that made the nervousness disappeared. :)
I just hope I can be fluent during the real IELTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment